Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014.


"I don't get it. Tomorrow is just tomorrow like today is just yesterday's tomorrow. Just because the year is changing doesn't mean..." - A note on my phone from last night, would quite like to know where that thought process was going.

As nice as it is to have an excuse for a celebration, I don't really see NYE as that big of a deal. So this year I didn't spend £50 on a ticket to something in London (I actually really wanted to go, let's not talk about it) and instead I spent the night with my best friend and her family. It was nice and low key: we played articulate and none of the three poppers I was holding went off :(, a perfect evening made even better by today's lack of hangover. 

In spite of me saying I don't see the fact that it's now 2014 as a big deal I do think it's as good a time as any to think about how one can improve various aspects of one's life. So, here we go...

♦ Keep working hard at uni and graduate with a good degree
♦ Learn a language - german, spanish or french, although maybe not until I've graduated 
♦ Read more
♦ Take more photos/learn to use my camera better
♦ Get fitter and stronger - continue working hard at the gym
♦ Cook more/be more consistent with my eating habits
♦ Take proper time out for myself and make time to get enough sleep
♦ Explore Liverpool

Happy New Year everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment