Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wednesday wishlist #5 || Desk accessories .

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I have been spending a lot of time at my desk this year and these are a few things I want in order to make it in to my ideal workspace.

1 & 2 - I really want a plant for my desk to brighten it up a bit and as my room doesn't receive much light I figured a spider plant, which my siblings and I always had when we were growing up for some reason,  would be perfect.

3 & 4 -Love working with a candle burning. I bought my boyfriend a Yankee Candle for Christmas and now really want one of my own. Fresh and fruity scents are my favourite.

5 - I already have a small decorative lamp (which I still haven't bought a light bulb for after 4 months) but need a lamp so I can actually see my work! I want a floor one to save desk space and so I can move it to by my bed if I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment