Friday 1 February 2013

On Repeat || James Vincent McMorrow

I'm not one of those people who sits on youtube watching video after video but for some reason the other week, I found myself clicking through a number of music videos, and I am so glad I did. James Vincent McMorrow has a beautifully haunting voice and I have not been able to stop listening to his cover of Steve Winwood's 1986 hit of 'Higher Love'.


According to my boyfriend this was actually used in an advert in 2011 but hey, I don't watch much TV so I must have missed out.

I also downloaded his album 'Early in the Morning' which is a really lovely listen. Trying to think of a favourite track now is really tough, I genuinely love them all! Here's the official video for the track 'Sparrow and the Wolf'.


Have you been unable to stop listening to anyone recently? If so, who?


No comments:

Post a Comment