Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wednesday wishlist #4 || Make up

1,2,3,4,5
I've decided that this year I need to make more of an effort with my appearance. More often than not I will wake up, get ready for uni, and barely take any notice of what I look like in the mirror. But no more!

I want some easy palettes that I can just grab in the morning without thinking too much about and I've heard great things about both this Stila 'In the Light' palette (3) and Urban Decay 'Naked Basics' palette (4). Although maybe a little out of my normal price range I may be tempted to treat myself with some birthday money.

I barely ever bother with liquid eye liner, even on nights out. But I've heard this pen from Pixi (1) is really easy to use so sounds right up my street.
The nail varnish from Topshop (2) is something I've been lusting after for a while and the Pixi 'endless silky eye pens' (5) look so lovely.



3 comments:

  1. I also had the same resolution, to start taking time to look nice more often! It's so hard sometimes, but we gotta stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely hard to find the time sometimes! Just taking it step by step for now :)

      Delete
  2. i want all these too! x
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete