Thursday 3 January 2013

(Wednesday) wishlist #3 || Birthday edition

On my lunch break from work so taking this opportunity to create a (day late) wishlist for my birthday next Tuesday (my 21st, eek!).

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Top of my list (although not pictured here) is a keyboard. I had some piano lessons over summer and although I'm only able to play at a fairly basic level I'd really love a keyboard to have at uni so that I don't lose any skills I do have!

1 & 2 - My lovely boyfriend got my a record player for Christmas which I have wanted for so, so long. I have a big list of albums I want to buy on vinyl but these are just a couple of my favourites. 

3 - I have only heard good things about this and my eyelashes are pants so I am forever on the hunt for a miraculous mascara.

4 - I don't particularly need a new purse as I received this lovely one for Christmas. However, I was shopping in Cardiff at the weekend and had to resist the strong urge to purchase this rather bright one.

5 & 6 - I absolutely adore flowers (especially tulips) and think they have the ability to brighten up a room in an instant. I'd love a vase for my uni room and maybe it will somehow make my boyfriend buy me flowers! Either of these would be lovely but I think I especially love the one from Urban Outfitters.

7 & 8 - One of my resolutions this year is to read more. Again, I have a long list of books I want to get my hands on but these are currently sitting at the top of that list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment