Thursday 10 January 2013

21.

I turned the big 2 1 on Tuesday and spent the day eating delicious Italian and Chinese food, napping and being well and truly spoilt by my boyfriend, friends and family. I had such a lovely day that I didn't manage to take any photos so here are some pictures of some of the lovely gifts I received.

 My weekly Tuesday dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's house was made extra special with a decorations, wine and a Chinese takeaway.

 Cava and pretty chocolate from my cousin and his wife.

 Beautiful gifts from my sister.

My wonderful boyfriend knows me far too well. The pressure is well and truly on for his birthday next month!

I had the best birthday this year and I'm now looking forward to exams being over so I can celebrate properly with all my friends and house mates.





5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for tuesday ! Great Presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had some gorgeous things! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and I love it!
    I've just followed you!
    Check out my blog?
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely time! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete