Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday wishlist #1

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1 - Perfect alternative to a bandeau for the larger chested ladies!

2 - Unfortunately my bike was stolen last year at uni and I'm in desperate need of a new one, especially as I'm living further away from campus this year. I can't really afford a brand new one so I'll be on the hunt for a decent second hand one in the next couple of months.

3 - Simple black skirt for nights out and such. Bodycon skirts always seem to ride up on me - not the best look, and I love the skater style. This is available in a variety of colours so I may have to pick up a couple when my loan comes through.

4 - Since having some fairly serious eye problems back at the beginning of the year I'm trying not to rely on contact lenses as much as I did before. I popped in to Specsavers a couple of days ago and these are so comfy and cheap I will most definitely be purchasing a pair.

5 - I absolutely love this. A friend I went to Latitude with wore a t-shirt from this brand which I really liked, I then saw this in the Topman window and now I have to get my hands on it (although the boy won't let me buy it 'cause he thinks it's "too much for a t-shirt").

6 - I've read many a blog entry on this but I have no idea where to purchase, links would be greatly appreciated!

What are you lusting after this week?


1 comment: