Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wednesday wishlist #2 || Perfumes

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 - Marc Jacobs Daisy

2 - CK one Shock

3 - Davidoff Cool Water

4 - Hugo Boss Femme

5 - Paco Rabanne Lady Million

These are just some of my favourite scents I don't own (yet hint hint). I wish I had the money to just splash out on a new perfume whenever I fancied but it looks like most of these will be making their way to my Christmas list this year!

What scents are you coveting at the moment? 





 This is a scheduled post - I am on holiday 7th -14th and without internet until the 25th. I will do my best to post and reply to comments if and when I can!

5 comments:

  1. I have the Marc Jacobs Daisy & CK One Shock & both are gorgeous. CK One Shock is my day to day scent and Daisy is my go to scent if I feel a bit crap, the smell of it has something pretty about it that just cheers me up. I am also loving Chloe perfume, is so fresh and clean it's gorgeous and really refreshing. I also think that Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is devine & suprisingly Rhianna's Reble Le Fler, it's a lovely summery vanilla scent. My perfume wishlist is hugeee! xx

    sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not smelt Viva La Juicy or Rihanna's before - I'll have to check them out! xo

      Delete
  2. I own daisy and shock and theyre both beautiful for summer and im carrying shock through to autumn as im so addicted! Great wishlist:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daisy but I have never smelled the other. Right now I'm lusting over Marc Jacobs' Dot! It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I love your blog!! It's so pretty! I have a blog of my own and I was hoping you could take a look at it and maybe give me a follow!!! Thanks!!!

    Xx Cakes and Pointe

    ReplyDelete