Friday 14 September 2012

On repeat || Michael Cassidy

 
This scottish chap is one of the nicest people I've have had the pleasure of (briefly) meeting. I saw him back in October when he was supporting Ben Howard and fell in love with his distinct accent and beautiful songs. He came out front after the fif to sign copies of his ep and have his photo taken with fans which in my opinion doesn't happen nearly enough.
(Sorry for the rather unattractive photo of me!)

Overall a really lovely guy and worth having a listen to. He's currently recording his debut album but you can listen to his ep here.


Who/what have you had on repeat this week?





This is a scheduled post - I am on holiday 7th -14th and without internet until the 25th. I will do my best to post and reply to comments if and when I can!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award which you can find right here,

    http://miaalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great night, your hair looks lovely.x

    ReplyDelete